Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sunday in the Chianti, etc.

After church on Sunday (...I know, I'm trying to experience everything apparently), my host mama, her two daughters, and I drove on some beautiful autostradas to and through the Chianti region of Tuscany.
Monday, the vacation/summer/fantasy world came to an end as classes began. But with only three classes (photo, 100 cities, and daily Italian) and an internship with the Villa Rossa Voice, I can't complain that I feel at home in one of the most romantic places I know.

Vino tasters.

A parade in Greve in Chianti.


Nosey...

?!

Endless beauty.


Rebecca, Valentina, and Bianca- mia bella famiglia italiana in Volpaia.

Firenze and its Duomo as seen from the P.zza San Michelangelo.

City walls.

3 comments:

Andrés Palomino said...

Wow! Che belle viste!

Nancy said...

Hey Alex - Grandma is always right - everyone in Italy is bella and you'll wind up back in the one true religion. I found Campo di Marte on the map - what is the name of your University?

Alexandra said...

i go to syracuse university's florence campus in piazza savonarola, much more central than where i'm living. skipped church today, though...