Sunday, September 21, 2008

L'altazza

Friday in Assisi. If only I could have taken photos of the frescos in San Francesco:

Brilliant.


Every man should own this shoe.

The small hillside town of Gubbio:

Veniculare

Katherine, progressively getting more into the nun idea.

The ride home


Following from Saturday in young, hip Bologna. I want to live here:

For Rosalía



I should have put this on my bike- "who steals it dies".

Strapped in and ready to go.

Camera swap.

The "North Pole" of cheese, with a burning fire, Christmas lights, and elves.


Chiesa di San Bartolomeo.




Ironically, Florence's Fiorentina soccer team won a very important game against their rival- Bologna- today. Neighborhood was packed:

Never seen so many men in purple.

For Marc

The height of the Arno during the flood of '66 (taller than Izzy!)

Cena

3 comments:

Odin said...

Great photos! What does the graffiti in the first picture say?

Alexandra said...

thank you!
it says "dog shit is the master's mentality two times over"

Andrés Palomino said...

I wish I could be there with you. I miss you and i miss Europe! Lovely photos. KISSES and HUGS, Mamma