Sunday, October 12, 2008

Attraversiamo


Photo of me in Italy for Katy


Following from Ravenna last Saturday:




A bit of the city's bountiful display of mosaics.


Back home-


San Salvi, the insane asylum turned neighborhood.

My first presidential vote! It better make it overseas...

They say there are oversized rats in the Arno- I still don't want to believe it.


Para papa, otra vez.

We love James Franco.

Lady Mara's used (and nameless) replacement. Notice the better lock.

I spent the entire weekend in Florence for a change. Maybe because we discovered Hemingway, a chocolate/cocktail bar on the other side of the Arno. I think I'm in love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get butterflies looking at your pictures! you have inspired me to look into studying in italia next year! -gabriella.

Alexandra said...

i'm flattered!

Andrés Palomino said...

Como siempre ocurre, hay fotos que sobresalen por encima de otras, y nunca sabemos hasta que las vemos cuál es el motivo de que algunas que nos parecían geniales no lo son, y otras que nos parecían menos importantes nos salen perfectas. La que más me gustó fue la del muchacho en bicicleta llevando otra bicicleta en la mano, y también la de la niña y su mamá viendo las paredes.
Gracias por la del suelo pintado; te ha quedado estupenda.
papá

Jon said...

totally cool like notary stamp thing

Andrés Palomino said...

Alex, you are getting better all the time!! Che belle!